Casa El Portillo is located in Cantavieja, very close to the Town Hall square. It is a newly built house with all the modern comforts without forgetting details and elements of the past.
At the entrance of the house we are welcomed by its traditional bench and ceramic floor, here we also have information about the area. The kitchen, dining room and living room are united in an open space. The kitchen is equipped with appliances (refrigerator, ceramic hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher) and kitchenware. The living room is a relaxation area with a large sofa, wood-burning fire, television and views of the road to Mirambel. The house also has a large terrace with stunning views, a wooden table, a seesaw, a fountain and barbecue.
It has 5 rooms distributed as follows:
- La Solana. Two beds, bathroom with shower and outside balcony.
- La Umbría. Two beds, living area with sofa bed and bathroom with hydro-massage shower.
- La Baylia. Double bed, bathroom with shower and private terrace.
- La Vega. Double bed with adjoining room with two other beds, and two balconies.
- El Barranco. Two beds and bathroom with shower.