Casa Las Moradas del Temple is a rural lodging whose origin is an old house lived in a family environment. The construction of the historical Maestrazgo has been respected and valued without concessions to current construction trends.
The establishment has 5 rooms designed exclusively for an adult public seeking tranquility and a romantic stay.
- Maid of Orleans Suite. First floor with access from the garden. 1.60 m canopy bed, wood stove and corner whirlpool tub.
- Templar Wall Suite. Second floor of the house. It has a private terrace, 1.60 m bed, wood stove and rectangular whirlpool tub.
- Grand Master’s Chamber. Very bright stately room on the second floor. Baldaquino bed of 1.60 m, bathroom in two rooms with shower.
- Rosa Cruz Suite. Bright Suite on the second floor. 1.80 m bed, wood stove and corner whirlpool bathtub.
- Suite Tour Magdala. Upper part of the house. Spacious, rustic and authentic room, with 1.80 m bed, wood stove in the attic area, sitting area and rectangular whirlpool tub.