The construction of this church in 1771 required the demolition of the previous gothic temple. Between the rock and the wall of the present church, the remains of the ribbed vaults of three chapels are preserved. The church is a rectangular building with a sober exterior, which contrasts with the rich baroque decoration of its interior.
It is made of masonry and topped by a large molded brick cornice. The doorway is located on the south side. Of rococo style, it opens behind a wide semicircular arch and is crowned by an oculus.
In 2019, two plaster angels, larger than life size, located on both sides of the main altar, were restored.