Loreto Chapel

The hermitage was built in 1692 following the usual pattern of the hermitages of the area placed under the patronage of Our Lady of Loreto. It is of simple construction, and has a single opening with a semicircular arch, on which three pinnacles stand. The chapel was restored in 2002, at which time a new bell was also cast and installed.

TURISMO MAESTRAZGO logotipo

Comarca del Maestrazgo • C/ Las Tres Baylias • 44140 Cantavieja (Teruel)
Phone: 964 185 242 turismo@comarcamaestrazgo.org