It is a whitewashed masonry building, with an ashlar doorway, dated 1775. Rehabilitated a few years ago, today it is a residence for the elderly. On the façade there is also a border that reads “Hospital de San Roque“ and a niche where there was once a figure of the saint, protector against the plague.
It played an important role during the Carlist Wars, when it was used as a blood hospital.
Later, in 1893, the Sisters of Charity of Santa Ana took over the building, creating a kindergarten, a school for girls and adolescents.
More information: Maestrazgo Virtual Museum