The exterior of the oven is sober, with a simple access door. Inside there is a single room, divided into sections by six pointed arches that support a wooden structure with a double slope. At the back is the oven itself, with a lowered arched mouth, still in good condition and ready to be used.
The date of construction of the oven is unknown, although its pointed arches suggest a medieval origin. In 1244, the existence of a furnace under Templar rule in the town is documented.
More information: Maestrazgo Virtual Museum