Town Hall Cuevas de Cañart

It is a two-story building, on the lower floor is the commodities exchange composed of two semicircular ashlar arches supported by a square pilaster with a very rough outline.

On the left wing of the façade there is a sundial with the date 1906.

TURISMO MAESTRAZGO logotipo

Comarca del Maestrazgo • C/ Las Tres Baylias • 44140 Cantavieja (Teruel)
Phone: 964 185 242 turismo@comarcamaestrazgo.org