This church was built at the end of the 17th century. It was completed in 1693, thanks to the help of local residents and a local bishop.
It has a flat chancel, a transept with an open chapel on its northern side and three naves of three bays each.
The interior pictorial decoration of the temple stands out, especially the figures of the four Evangelists represented on the pendentives of the dome of the transept.
On the exterior, the access portico is formed by three slender semicircular arches on pillars. In its interior it houses the stone lintel doorway: of classic order with a niche and topped by a curved split pediment.
The bell tower is attached to the base.