The old town of La Iglesuela was enclosed by walls, and five gates led to its interior. Only one of them remains, the one in San Pablo. Outside the walls there is a semicircular arch of ashlar masonry and towards the interior there is another lowered arch to house the door. On the intramural side there is a whitewashed upper body, with a niche between pilasters with a simple image of St. Paul. There is also an inscription that reads“S. PAUL A. YEAR 1721”. Finally, it is topped with a simple decorated wooden eave.