The town hall of Mirambel was conceived, according to the custom of the time in those towns that did not have arcaded squares, in a pure Renaissance style with a ground floor hall, an upper floor with linteled windows and a wide wooden eaves. It is located on a corner, with main and lateral facade, facing the church.
On the first floor of the main façade there are two large semicircular arches resting on Doric columns and half-columns, leading to the commodities exchange. The main one has three simple linteled windows with stone windowsills. Finally, the facade is topped by a wooden eave decorated with coffered ceilings, rosettes and carved corbels. Also noteworthy, almost in the corner, is a coat of arms with the date 1583.
The side facade is a continuation of the main facade. On the second floor there is a large semicircular arch that provides access to the commodities exchange and, on the second floor, a linteled window with an overhanging stone sill. The left side of the building has a simple door and a linteled window.
Inside, the prison is located on the first floor, with a window overlooking the commodities exchange, and the large plenary hall with windows on the upper floor.