Temple built in 1818 by the Order of San Juan, according to the inscription on the façade:
“THIS CHURCH WAS BUILT FOR DEVOTION AT THE EXPENSE/ OF THE YLMO SR BAILIO FREY FRANCISCO RAMIRO — GRAN CRUZ DE LA RELIGIÓN DE S JUAN DE JERUSALEN/ Y COMENDADOR DE ALIAGA Y CASTELOTE ROGAD A DIOS POR SU ALMA“.
It is a neoclassical building with a single nave of four sections and polygonal chancel. The roof of the nave is a half barrel vault with oculi and the chancel has a groin vault. A large entablature runs along the nave at the level of the imposts. Next to the presbytery there are two ashlar lintel doorways with a coat of arms, one of which communicates directly with the priest’s house, which belonged to the order of San Juan. The choir loft at the foot of the church is over a lowered arch. There are also two other doorways similar to the one in the presbytery next to the choir. The original clay tile floor has been preserved.
The entrance to the church is on the Gospel side. It is a linteled ashlar doorway with an image in relief. The tower is attached to the feet on the same side as the entrance to the temple. It rises on a stone plinth, although the rest is made of brick. It has three sections, the first two of which are square and the last octagonal, with semicircular windows framed by pilasters.