The monumental nucleus of Villarluengo is crowned by the Church of the Assumption, the most recent in this area, since it was inaugurated in 1864. Its two towers, at both ends of the facade, give a sense of symmetry and exceptional exuberance.
It is a building of large proportions, consisting of three naves with polygonal chancel.
The facade is located at the foot and is flanked by two large towers of neoclassical composition of three bodies of masonry and brick.
Inside, the mural paintings and the original terracotta tile floor are preserved. The altarpieces disappeared during the Civil War.