Villarluengo, as was customary in medieval times in the villages, had several crosses at the exits of the municipality. One of them, known as Cruz de la Pileta, was destroyed in the early stages of the war in 1936. It was later rebuilt and is located on the cobblestone road that leads to the Torre Gorgue and the ravine of the Cañada River. Further on, in the direction of Tronchón, there is the base of what may have been another term cross. The cross depicts Christ crucified and under it two small figures that look like pilgrims, because of the staff they carry.