We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. You can accept all cookies by clicking the “I agree” button or manage cookies not needed from the “Preferences” button. You can obtain more information in our Cookies Policy.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Depending on the amount of time they remain active:
- Permanent Cookies: they are stored in the hard disk and our Web Page reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent Web Page has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Web Page, so none of them remain registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web Site. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content by making it easier to use.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Personalization cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
It is used to distinguish users.
It is used to maintain the session status.
We use this information to improve our site, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
How to disable Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, such as, for example, remaining identified, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.